Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Multi-tasking at its finest

So... why am I blogging? Well, it sounded like a good way to keep myself occupied/awake while I pump tonight. Baby B seems to have inherited his father's chugging ability, because he goes through way more milk at daycare than I can possibly pump during my workday. Every weeknight I pump an extra bottle right before I go to sleep to make up the difference. So, pumping and typing it is. Don't expect any kind of live webcam feed on here.

I haven't blogged since college (back when I actually had funny stuff to write about), so I'm feeling a little awkward right now. I guess I'll start with an explanation of my blog name. The "baby" is our wonderful little Baby B, born October 24, 2008:


And the beasts? Our three Great Danes, affectionately referred to as The Danedeers:

No comments:

Post a Comment